Dioguardi Law Firm PC
151 CALLE DE SAN FRANCISCO STE 200, Puerto Rico, 00901-1660
Board Certified Specialization: None
Professional Liability Insurance: Yes
Admitted to Practice Law: 1980
Admitted to State Bar of Arizona: October 4, 1980
Other Language(s): None
Mark has over 30 years of extensive practice in the fields of real estate law and private venture finance, including in the areas of development, acquisitions and dispositions, joint ventures, finance, leasing, syndications, and zoning and entitlements, and has a considerable civil litigation practice. Mark also works in the areas of banking, workouts, corporate, business planning and formations, government relations, telecommunications and utility regulation.
Mark has been recognized as one of the Valley’s: Top 10 Leading Lawyers by the Phoenix Business Journal; Best of Arizona Attorneys by Ranking Arizona (2012); Top Lawyers by AZ Business magazine (2008-2012); Arizona’s Finest Lawyers by Arizona’s Finest Lawyers Organization (2011-2012); and 1000 People to Know in Real Estate (2008) and Top People to Know in Commercial Real Estate (2009 & 2011) by Arizona Commercial Real Estate magazine.
Mark is admitted to practice law before the State Bar of Arizona, State Bar of California, U.S. District Court for Arizona, and the Federal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Legal projects on which Mark has worked include:
• Negotiating and drafting a "Development and Disposition Agreement" with the City of Phoenix, and handling zoning and legal work for the condemnation and redevelopment of a block in downtown Phoenix for a new hotel.
• Creation and licensing of a national bank and its holding company, including the successful regulatory approvals by the OCC, FDIC and Federal Reserve.
• Negotiating and documenting a Memorandum of Understanding with the City of Phoenix for the lease/development of an industrial complex at Sky Harbor Center.
• Securing $13.5 million in city guaranteed development loans from the City of Scottsdale at a sub-market interest rate for the development and improvement of "Legend Trail," a master-planned golf course community.
• Rezoning and development of a mixed-use project of 150,000 sq. ft. of retail and 150,000 sq. ft. of office space in Scottsdale.
Areas of Law and Practice
|Areas of Law||Areas of Practice|
|Business Law||Limited Liability Company Law, Business Formation, Business Transactions|
|Real Estate/Real Property||Commercial Real Estate Contracts, Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions, Commercial Real Estate Syndication, Commercial Conveyancing, Land Development|
- Arizona (Active), California (Active)
- Arizona State
Last Updated: November 20, 2019
Typical Hourly Fee:
Typical Fixed Fee:
Typical Contingency Fee:
Accept Credit Cards: No
Free Consultations: No
Tired of Searching?
Anonymously post your legal needs quickly and for free, and lawyers interested in helping you will contact you via email!GET STARTED