40 N Central Ave Ste 2300, Phoenix, Arizona, 85004-4555
Board Certified Specialization: Criminal Law
Professional Liability Insurance: Yes
Admitted to Practice Law: 2006
Admitted to State Bar of Arizona: November 30, 2006
Other Language(s): None
Knowledge of the law and confidence in Court is what you need in a criminal defense attorney. This knowledge and confidence is what Christine Whalin projects during every client meeting, settlement negotiation, pretrial hearing, and jury trial. Christine became an attorney in 2006 and joined DM Cantor in 2010, becoming partner in 2018. She is one of only 12 female criminal defense attorneys in the state of Arizona who are Board Certified Specialists in Criminal Law per the State Bar of Arizona, Board of Legal Specialization.
Christine is a trial lawyer practicing for over 15 years in the area of criminal defense. She focuses on representing individuals in all types of criminal cases ranging from state and federal felony and misdemeanor matters, along with school discipline and Title IX litigation. Throughout her career, Christine has represented countless clients on their criminal cases, achieving successful results in the form of dismissals, reduced sentences and complete acquittals after jury trial. Christine represents people in any type of criminal matter, and is particularly skilled in handling major felony cases involving sexual misconduct, sexual assault and other serious “life-in-prison” allegations. In addition, she is extremely successful in handling pre-charge matters and having those investigations closed and not filed.
- Obtained acquittals after numerous Jury Trials on felony and misdemeanor allegations, including Sexual Conduct with a Minor, Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon, Endangerment Dangerous, Child Molestation, DUI, Assault, Public Sexual Indecency, and Burglary.
- Successfully represented numerous people in vehicular crime allegations such as Hit and Run, Aggravated DUI, Manslaughter, Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon, DUI, and other driving offenses.
- Successfully represented numerous individuals accused of Drug Possession, Sale, and Transportation.
- Successfully represented individuals in both pre-arrest and post-arrest investigations for Fraudulent Schemes, Theft, Money Laundering, Conspiracy, Embezzlement, and Gambling violations.
- Significant experience in mental health defense and guilty except insane law; represented individuals in Homicide and Aggravated Assault cases resulting in Guilty Except Insane dispositions or other non-prison resolutions.
- Successfully represented numerous people accused of Domestic Violence allegations such as Assault, Kidnapping, Disorderly Conduct, and Criminal Damage.
Areas of Law and Practice
|Areas of Law||Areas of Practice|
|Appellate Practice||Criminal Appeals|
|Criminal Law||Art Fraud, Assault and Battery, Automobile Fraud, Burglary, Bribery, Civil Fraud, Crime Victims Compensation, Civil Forfeiture, Capital Offenses, Criminal Conspiracy, Criminal Appeals, Criminal Defense, Criminal Forfeiture, Felonies, Forensic DNA, Extradition, Federal Criminal Law, Embezzlement, Electronic Surveillance, Expungements, Extortion, Criminal Prosecution, Criminal Antitrust, Death Penalty, Criminal Investigation, Criminal Fraud, Drivers License Suspension, Domestic Violence, DUI/DWI, Driving While Intoxicated, Grand Jury Practice, Habeas Corpus, Homicide, Hit and Run, Fraud, Forgery, Forensic Science, Forensic Medicine, Manslaughter, Identity Theft, Forensic Accounting, Mail Fraud, Malicious Prosecution, Wiretapping, White Collar Fraud, White Collar Criminal Defense, White Collar Law, Wire Fraud, White Collar Crime, Weapons Charges, Victims Rights, Vehicular Homicide, Theft, Traffic Violations, Stalking, Shoplifting, Money Laundering, Murder, Misdemeanors, Odometer Tampering, Parole and Probation, Search and Seizure, Post-Conviction Remedies, Sex Crimes, Sexual Assault|
- Arizona (Active)
- South Texas College of Law
Last Updated: October 21, 2021
Typical Hourly Fee:
Typical Fixed Fee:
Typical Contingency Fee:
Phoenix, Arizona, Maricopa County
Accept Credit Cards: Yes
Free Consultations: Yes
Tired of Searching?
Anonymously post your legal needs quickly and for free, and lawyers interested in helping you will contact you via email!GET STARTED